Seems she got tagged, requiring that she bare all, or at least some, then pass the challenge along. I posted a comment asking who she tagged and, before you could say “Nanny Nanny Boo Boo”, I was tagged.
- Link to the person who tagged you.
- Post the rules on your blog.
- Write six random things about yourself.
- Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
- Let each person know they’ve been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
- Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
Now Six Random Things About Me:
1. I have, hands down, the World’s Largest Collection of Christmas Music. All eras, all genres, all types. Need Reggae Christmas, Country Christmas, Christmas from the Last Century, Christmas in Old Prague, etc. I’ve got it all on vinyl, on CD and burned to a hard drive. Don’t believe me? Scroll down to the search field on the right hand column of this blog and search on Christmas and see how many playlist posts come up. I’ve even been known to play some Christmas music sets in July if I feel I need the lift. Call me Auntie Mame.
2. I’m completely straight but I have Secret TV Girlfriends. These include Rachel Maddow, Ellen DeGeneres, Bette Midler and Madonna (’cause if I broke up with her, she’d give me $75 Million!) I’m thinking of adding Michele Obama to the list.
3. I am the worst clothes shopper in the world. I have to be dragged shopping kicking and screaming. I shop for clothes once a year, whether I need it or not. Before you congratulate my husband on all the money I save him, note that I’m sure I outspend ANYONE’S clothes budget on books. And music. Especially Christmas music.
4. If my feet are in enclosed shoes and socks, I feel like I can’t breathe. I’ve been known to wear flip-flops in the snow (good thing I live in San Francisco and Sonoma). Somehow this doesn’t apply to running shoes. I’m okay with those. Go figure.
5. I have a mind that is a magnet for little known and useless facts. Go ahead, ask me what animal is the nearest common living relative the marsupial wolf and the American wolf share. I’m a whizz at Trivial Pursuit. Few people will play with me.
6. I have lots of travel goals. One is to visit and travel through all fifty states. Only five more to go: Hawaii, Washington, Oregon (surprising because I’ve lived in California for 20 years), Montana and South Dakota. I’d love to do them all in one crazy road trip. (Except Hawaii unless I can get one of those James Bond cars that turns into a boat.)
There you go, now I’m passing this along and I think I’ll concentrate on NaBloPoMo people. After all, it’s halfway through the month and we’re all running short of topics.
So I’m tagging these people and I hope you’ll all stop by their blogs and check that they’re passing it along:
- The Sassy Kathy New Jersey gal who dreams of expensive New York lofts and high-tech kitchens
- Janana Bee Hot MommyBlogger from coooold Michigan.
- MullyGrub at Meandering Through Cyberspace. This thing is right up her alley.
- Roxanne at Momo Mama. Not just a MommyBlogger (although she does have a penchant for dressing up her kids in strange outfits and photographing them.)
- Jennifer at Peeking Through Your Curtains. People-watcher and a REAL sexy librarian (Sarah Palin just played one on TV.)
- Open invitation to anyone who wants to attempt this. . .
Actually, I tried to contact the people above to ask if they would consent to be tagged, then quickly gave it up. After all, it’s not really tag unless someone sneaks up behind you and screams, “TAG YOU’RE IT!” really, really loudly in your ear.